Birthday

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hey y'all!

Another birthday has come and gone. 

Yesterday, I celebrated my 29th birthday of being in this world.

I received texts, phone calls, and FB shout outs from so many special people, and the Mr. and I had a wonderful dinner at one of my fave restaurants in the suburbs, Bonnie Ruth's.

I have always loved Birthdays, but for some reason (not because I am in my last year of my 20's) I didn't feel like blasting it out of control this year. 


The mister and I at dinner

We ate dinner so late cause I had lessons till 7, the restaurant was about to close so they were handing out free cupcakes, of course I chose the red velvet

My MIL was very generous this year with not one, but 2 great shoes for summer

Because Texas is so indecisive on what weather it wants, it was 45 degrees yesterday and we had to build a fire. The Paise and I loved staying warm by the fire. 

Sometimes its just nice to keep things low key.

~Mrs. S




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Wow, your MIL is amazing, haha! She has good taste, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More the coverage lesser is the delivery hassle. That’s the core characteristic for the online gift delivery. For meeting the client’s satisfaction level, this timing is very much essential. Gifts Delivery Locations in India covers a large network reducing the transportation time. Visit www.expressgiftsindia.com/delivery_locations.asp for more details.

    ReplyDelete