Easter for Under $100

Friday, March 29, 2013

Whether you are attending Sunday service or Sunday brunch,
Easter is a great opportunity to dress your best!

I usually base how much I spend on an outfit on how many times I think I will wear it. 
Sometimes, I just find a good deal and go ahead and get it, and I almost always find something to wear it to. I think we all know my obsession with J Crew, and as I get older, I tend to go with a more traditional/conservative look when attending social functions. However, I am completely open when I find fun and flirty frocks especially when they are for a special occasion such as Easter Sunday.

One of my favorite online websites is Modcloth.com 
The beautiful styles are the 50's meets better quality Forever 21
all for a great price.

My first under $100 look for Easter Sunday is this Modcloth dress
It's only Mint Believe


$49.99

which I would pair with these Target wedges by


$34.99

The next look is a perfect for a Sunday Brunch with your favorite couple friends after church
$47.99 
These beautiful high heels will give you height and yellow always complements blue!

   
The last look is this beautiful dress that may not be a bright Spring-y color, but this sleeveless front flap dress is sure to impress everyone at church. A black hat or fascinator would be a great accessory!

$49.99

Which I would pair with these neutral but classy pumps from Target

$29.99

Happy Easter everyone!

~Mrs. S





1 comment:

  1. What an amazing array of gifts! This is the first think that will strike your minds as you grab the look of www.ahmedabadonlineflorists.comthat connects its users with locations that are spread all through Gujarat. Send Flowers to Ahmedabad within the same day with the wonderful arrangements of flowers as arranged in fantastic shades.

    ReplyDelete